Here are some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Try restarting your modem, router, network and computer first.
- Check that connections aren't loose, such as antennas or Ethernet cables.
- Test different cables with all ports on the router/modem
- Use a reputable malware/virus scanning application and attempt a full system scan with all scanning options enabled before continuing on to the next step
- Try removing any saved connections from your list of known networks: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/forget-wireless-network-profiles-windows-10
- If you're still having issues please copy and run the following commands in an elevated (Administrator) command prompt. If prompted to, restart after running each command
netsh winsock reset
- If running these commands does not resolve the issue, check your time/date settings to make sure they are up to date.
- The last thing to try is reinstalling your network/Wi-Fi drivers.